Skip to content

What should we focus on next?

MindMup is community driven, so we’ll work on what our users want the most. For best results, please:
- Formulate ideas as work objectives (explain why, not just what/how). For example, ‘collaborate with friends remotely’ is much better than asking for ‘google realtime v2.0 integration’
- Do not submit stuff anonymously. We want to discuss your proposal with you if it gets votes, and anonymous submissions don’t allow us to do that. Ideas submitted anonymously will most likely be closed.

83 results found

1. It would be helpful to be able to generate an additional central idea on the same mindmap.

Maybe this feature is already avaiable, but I don't see it anywhere. Also could you provide additional tree layouts. Thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Attached notes

Sometimes I find it useful to write a longer explanation/comment to a node. I realise I could use the node itself and then hide it to clean up the mindmap - but then I lose any childnodes.The function in short would be: I add a node with a "header" then attach a note (something like a post-it) which would only be shown on clicking an icon inside the "header" node. (A bonus would be to link to external files- perhaps the next step ;-) .)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix bugs.

When you try to place a cursor in-between letters, it selects the letter instead.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →