Allow us to use a custom backend, for data saving, authentication and collaboration.
This is related to "Save data on myown cloud" ticket. I wish to
* Host mindmup code on myserver ( This is feasible now)
* use my own authentication ( Using REST API)
* save data into myown could ( accessed via REST API )
* Make extension collaboration enabled by default ( As I host it, I can)
* Make my own collaboration using REST API/ Websockets instead of google realtime APIs
you can do this now, if you’re capable of building a rest api for yourself, then there’s no reason why you should not be able to fork mindmup and build an extension – just see what google collab extension does. mindmup is opensource for this very reason.
We would love to see this built in, whether by you or a party interested in doing so...