Bubble and text styles
To allow using styles to define bubbles' colors, shape, etc.
you can now change the text size in individual nodes easily. here’s how: https://youtu.be/AtIYtsAvSeE
Анна Кошина commented
As for me, things like text style is crucial (bold, italic, underlined, strikethrough). It would be great to have such a functionality
yang szuhan commented
If I can have style tool set like "mindomo", I will be very happy. Font size and color are important feature to pop the hierarchy or label information out of existing tree, or gray out non important information inside the tree.
I'd like to be able to defined a set of differently styled bubbles. Then be able to select one when creating the child.
e.g. 'foo' bubbles are big, red, squares, 'bar' bubbles that automatically contain the text 'Foo: '.
'bar' bubbles are green circles that contain 'Bar: '.
And then have the right-click option to 'create Foo child', 'create Bar child'.
Eivind Hagen commented
This could also accommodate many of the other suggestions (4073956-save-space, 4525524-change-size-of-bubbles and more)..
I personally like how Freemind displays each item on a line, instead inside its own box. The reason is because each item takes up to much space when in a box.
- Childs inherit the style of their parent (both box-style and font-style).
- New siblings inherit the style of the currently selected node.
- Ability to change style of all selected nodes.
- Copy format from another node. (Select the node(s) you want to change - press (Copy Format) and then select the node from which to copy the format and apply to the selected nodes.
YES CIRCLES ARE A MUST..this is required to differentiate the flow
Slim BENHAMMOUDA commented
I think that this feature are relevant
- change the bubble size
- change the bubble shape : circle, square, only a line, diamond
- change the text style (bold, italic, underlined, strikethrough)
- change the text size
Scott Drew commented
I would love to be able to use square bubbles.