Smoother transitions while editing multiple existing attachments.
To edit multiple attachments, the smoothest process seems to be:
1) Select node
2) Press A
3) Click edit button (don't take hand off mouse for ctrl+enter)
4) Use mouse to place cursor
5) Move mouse hand to keyboard to work
6) ctrl+enter to save (usually multiple times because the esc key is a "delete everything instantly forever" button at this point)
7) hit esc and begin the process again
I think a better process would go something like this:
1) Click paperclip on node: attachment opens, already in edit mode, cursor position saved from last time
2) Move mouse hand to keyboard to work
3) Hit esc: attachment saved automatically, and on to the next node
Another correction: saving closes the editor, so you can't save while working in order to avoid accidental deletion like I implied.
I should correct something: clicking on the paperclips of unselected nodes didn't seem to work for me before, but now it does for some reason. So step 1 and 2 in my current process is replaced just by "click on paperclip".