Skip to content

What should we focus on next?

MindMup is community driven, so we’ll work on what our users want the most. For best results, please:
- Formulate ideas as work objectives (explain why, not just what/how). For example, ‘collaborate with friends remotely’ is much better than asking for ‘google realtime v2.0 integration’
- Do not submit stuff anonymously. We want to discuss your proposal with you if it gets votes, and anonymous submissions don’t allow us to do that. Ideas submitted anonymously will most likely be closed.

780 results found

1. Try SuperFoot.

You vital investment for improving foot health, comfort, and performance.

Whether you’re dealing with foot conditions, aiming for better posture and alignment, or seeking to optimize athletic activities,
    custom insoles are a wise choice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fashion Forward: The Latest Trends in Clothing

Fashion is an ever-evolving landscape, constantly reinventing itself to reflect the spirit of the times. The world of clothing is no exception, as designers and fashionistas alike eagerly anticipate and create the latest trends. In 2023,Corteiz fashion is all about pushing the boundaries, embracing sustainability, and celebrating individuality. Let's delve into the latest trends in clothing that are taking the fashion world by storm.

Sustainable Fashion: The Green Revolution
    One of the most significant shifts in the fashion industry is the growing emphasis on sustainability.Corteiz Cargos With climate change and environmental concerns at the forefront of global consciousness,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sankey Diagram Builder

Sankey diagrams are incredibly powerful way to show progression over time. There are already some formats available online for free, but they don't work with the same degree of finesse, ease, and sophistication as using MindMup's typical structures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create auto graded argument mapping problems

Perhaps give students a set of disconnected boxes that they organize into a sensible argument map. Ideally automatically check against instructor supplied solution. If it doesn’t match, students could re-work the solution. Could greatly increase amount of basic argument mapping practice students could have access to without waiting for instructor feedback. Obviously only useful for basic/artificial maps but such practice is good for more complicated mapping.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. POI (Point of Interest) export to map

I would like to use mindmap to classifying tourist informations with also geo references (lat and long or also address in free format) in order to export to touristic map (openstreetmap or something else)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to add previews of any link, not only drive files and to insert tasks, events, and Keep notes

Actually I link nodes to calendars and Keep notes by link, but It will be wonderful to preview this links like drive documents, without open a new tab and abandon the mindmap

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auto numbering of the nodes

I would find most useful the option to autonumber each single node, so that when writing a word documenton the mindmap issue it is possible to indicate exactly the map node you are referring to

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically Taper Line Thickness Organically from Fat to Thin like a tree

I find it much easier to read maps when the lines taper in thickness from fat to thin organically like a tree does - trunk, then branches, then twigs. Doing this automatically not manually is also pretty essential because of the intensive labour of editing individual nodes in a huge map. (There are several mindmapping software options which offer this feature with varying degress of success, (iMindmap / Ayoa do it nicely but have so many other problems.) I would love it if reliable Mindmup could introduct his feature.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, please add an (review/improve and expand with ChatGPT-4) option to your maps as soon as possibl

add an (review/improve and expand with ChatGPT-4) option to your maps as soon as possible. It will be the most usefull feature ever added to Mindmup. I already fed a mindmup map to to ChatGPT-4 and the results where astounding. But I can't import there result to mindmup. Image the magic of being able to rightclick in on a branch and select review/improve and expand with ChatGPT-4. from the menu!!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add New Fonts

I have library of resources and links relevant to my customers, in an online mind map on my website.

The mind map is from Mind Meister, which I chose because you have the option of professional looking fonts.

Mind Mup is faster, more dynamic and easier to use, but I chose Mind Meister because MindMup only has either Web 1.0-style fonts, or handwritten or similar novelty fonts, without any clean, modern looking ones.

I won't use MindMup in an outwardly for for any outwardly facing purpose for this reason; the software is incredibly intuitive and easy to run, but cannot…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Basic boxes

Another option is to place icons capable of identifying the type of statement or reason presented in the corner of a box (e.g. statistic, book, magazine, web, testimonial, expert, ...)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Mindmup Argument Visualisation a plugin to chatGPT.

The user enters an argument into ChatGPT and it is converted to an argument map in mindmup. This would be great for analysing arguments, checking their logical strength, looking for unstated assumptions, etc. The alternative is to have a assistant in Mindmup, to help users with argument Visualisation. There is an existing Chat GPT plugin called Show Me Diagrams that does a decent job already, but Mindmup would be much better.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Therefore, I kindly request an improvement in the functionality where the node length automatically adjusts when entering text in Japanese,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to bring to your attention an issue regarding the Mind Mup 2.0 Gold plan that I have been using.

When entering text in English, the length of the nodes automatically adjusts to accommodate the content. However, I have encountered a problem where, when inputting text in Japanese, the node length does not adjust automatically, requiring manual adjustment of the node length. As a result, it is quite tiring for my fingers as I have to repeatedly extend the nodes manually, especially when working with a large number of nodes. This…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Evaluation of reasons in argument maps

Imagine that we can assign a number (0 to 4) or a scale (from nothing o very strong) to the repercusion of a reason over its conclusion. I love the way this is made in Kialo: the repercusion has to be a kind of sum of acceptability and relevance of a premise. It can be made manually or guided.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mobile browser support for cut and paste (moving) a node

I always have my mobile device and can create MindMups easily. But I don't always do it right first time, sometimes I want to move a node and it's children to a different parent node.

This can also be needed if the priority or state of something changes, so I want to move it to a different parent node.

There appears to be no way to do this using Android mobile device with Chrome or Firefox using mobile or desktop site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve node hyperlinking feature

Improve the node hyperlink feature by adding a link attribute to it rather than making the link part of the node name

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to move a Node to a new page and it connects to the original.

This would help with creating a project overview and then moving to the finer details. I would like to start a central map, but I may need to take a branch and expand it on a separate page for easier use and collaboration. It would be nice to be able to take a branch to a new page but it would link back to the parent page.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Insert tables/titles/text box

The ability to add a table to the mind map so that you can present information relating to the nodes

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lock labeled nodes

I would like to lock labeled nodes in order they keep their number (sequence by number, hierarchical number or sequential numbers) so that when editing the mind map and adding more nodes, the original nodes labeled keep their number (when adding new ones at the same level).
    I would like to have the option to lock all nodes at once, or just click in the ones to lock.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. freemind / freeplane compatibility mode

I have seen that freemind / freeplane compatibility was already taken into account: https://mindmup.uservoice.com/forums/200447-what-should-we-focus-on-next/suggestions/4128495-use-the-same-hotkeys-as-freeplane-and-freemind-so

We are heave users of freeplane and I would suggest "freeplane compatibility mode" to keyboard shortcuts.

Some things that I have noticed right away:
    in freeplane spacebar is used to fold/unfold trees and F2 is used to edit the content of the node (in mindmup both spacebar and f2 edits),
    - shortcuts like ctrl-b (bold) in freeplane work also when you don't edit - this is very nice as you don’t need to enter edit mode/select - you just press ctrl-b and whole node is bolded.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

What should we focus on next?